Thursday, February 12, 2009

and the belly bump begins...

Well, I wasn't sure if I was going to be one of those people who tracked their pregnancy with pictures, but just in the past week I started noticing that my belly was starting to stick out just a tad, and I got kind of excited... (And Russ is probably more excited than me!)
So, I think I might be one of those belly picture people now... but I am definitely not committed to taking these every week, because I know I won't. So they may come and go, but no matter how many there are throughout the next 28 weeks, one thing is for sure, they are only going to get bigger.

Plus, I think it will be nice to have the pictures as a reference/goal when I want to reverse the cycle after the baby is born. This way I know what I have to get back down to... but I am 100% sure that I won't be taking pictures of that progress... crazy how that works...

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hello Baby Burnett!! Looking forward to seeing how things progress!!

Celeste said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog that you like the same music as me! That's too funny. :) I'm wanting to add some more when I have time...got any suggestions? :)