Monday, November 16, 2009

three months & counting...

well. it is officially caedmon's three month birthday today and I don't know how it is possible, but I love her more today than I did the first day I saw her. my heart got bigger somehow. I can't even imagine my life without her now! Seriously three months of having her here with us has been beyond amazing. though i have to admit that watching her grow out of that newborn baby stage isn't so fun cause I know she will never be that teeny tiny ever again and I already miss it... but I have to remind myself to continue to look ahead and be excited about the next stage for her, and just be grateful for the experiences in the past!

I am starting to realize why people always say they want another baby when they hold someone else's newborn baby. cause it just feels soo special and it just doesn't last long enough for any parent.

but like I said, I just have to remind myself to focus more on what is in store for her next and not just dwell on three months that have already gone by. listen to me, haha I sound like a crazy person! like she just turned 18 or 40 or something and she is just three months old... haha.

so anyways, if you've got a minute please wish her a happy three month birthday! she obviously can't read yet, but i'll read it to her, and one day she'll be able to read it... and she would be so happy to know how much she was loved right know!

and I just wanted to share a small revelation the lord gave to me this week... it might be my new motto, maybe even our new blog name... it is "take the time." it applies to so much for me right now, and in so many areas of my life! so much so that I am thinking of making a weekly blogpost about how God is directing me to "take the time" to do something. maybe "take the time tuesdays."

that is it for now... thanks for following our little family!

p.s. things I love: week thirteen to come later today! so come back by!


5 comments:

Amy Crawford said...

Happy 3-month birthday little one! I love you! - amy c.

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday Three Month Old Baby Girl! No matter how old you get you will always be your mom and dad's Baby Girl, and mine too!!! I Love You and can't wait to see you, hopefully this weekend!!

grandmama (the first)

grandma said...

Happy Birthday Caedmon Clair. We love you so so much!

Grandma and Jabo

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Caedmon, sorry you were so upset when I had to leave today.

Joe and Abby said...

Happy Birthday Caedmon! Dixie, I found your blog through Laura's. I am so glad to hear you are doing well and sweet pictures of your precious little girl! Congrats, I know you are a fine mama!

Abby (Kirkland) Fernandez