Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOST

This post is going to be unlike the rest, so if you are not a fan of Lost, please ignore it. If you are a fan of lost and aren't quite caught up with this season, don't read because you'll see spoilers. I feel like an idiot for posting this, because I make fun of everyone who is obsessed with a television show, but Lost has had me entranced since episode 1. This isn't all original, it's just what makes the most sense from a couple things I read...

Ethan was the doctor in both timelines when Claire had her baby. Kate was there both times, too. What if everything that happens on the island like Claire having her baby while Kate was there and Ethan was the original doctor, Locke walking again (because he will probably call Jack in the "no crash" timeline and have some sort of surgery), and possibly even Charlie dying, happens on and off the island. Jack is the only person that has any recollection of the island (recognizing Desmond, seeing his scratch, etc.) so he will end up being "the one" that is chosen by Jacob and protects the island. The whole time we are seeing this alternate timeline, it is really just the ending to the show. It's what really happens to everyone because Jack will be chosen by Jacob and destroy the Smoke Monster. This would make sense, right?

I love you, Hurley.

3 comments:

Mike said...

He might just recognize desmond from the stadium... pre-island.

Christy said...

OH Dixi! Lost makes my brain hurt! I'm with ya on the 'entranced' part though, for sure! Every week I say I won't watch it again. And, I've been saying that since the first episode! AHHHHH! It better not turn out to be just one big dream. I WILL write a strongly worded letter to those producers! Haha!

melinda said...

PS I love hurley too ;)
And I love lost! We got hooked one thanksgiving break..we watched the whole 1st season. I think you may be right...we shall see.