Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ema's Vacation to Rome

One of these days I am going to blog about more recent events instead of waiting a month, then blogging, but life has been super busy getting ready for little caedmon clair... so, just be patient... I will eventually catch up, I promise!

On my (Dixi's) last post about our baby shower at Kelly's house, I mentioned my sweet six year old niece Ema. Well, fortunately for you, there is more Ema for our blog, cause she came to stay with us for a whole week at the beginning of July! Here are just a FEW highlights from a crazy, fun, exhausting (but well worth it) week!



we made pancakes. we painted craft boxes with abbey. we blew bubbles. we played in our yard sprinklers (really fun!) we painted our nails. abbey spent the night TWICE! we stayed up really late watching disney princess protection program. (it took 5 trips to the redbox for us to finally be able to rent it...) we swam almost every day. russ came to swim too! we had a car picnic with emma clare (cause apparently you can't take food into the baseball stadium...oops!) we danced and rolled down homerun hill at the rome braves game. we went to the world of coke with the hankins. we drank lots of coke!

It was a great week, and I can't wait till she comes back next summer!

No comments: