Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Final Baby Shower!

This was our fifth and last baby shower that we had for Caedmon!
That means she is so CLOSE to being here!!
My older sister Jeri hosted a shower in Pike County for some friends and family on July 25th. It was a great time spent with friends that I hadn't seen in a really long time and I got to see some family that I hadn't seen in a few months!
Russ came down with me (we didn't think it was smart for me to travel that far alone at 8 months pregnant) and so did Miss. Abbey Hankins, so she could spend some time with her "best friend" Ema.



We got some GREAT gifts, and had some delicious food. And a really cute idea that my little sister, Erin had was to "design" onesies for Caedmon, so they made one and put everyone's name that was at the shower, and then Ema and Abbey made one for her. I can't wait till Caedmon can wear these one-of-a-kind outfits!



It is so hard not to say the same thing about every baby shower that we had, because we REALLY are so thankful, and so blessed, but how many times does everyone want to read the same thing over and over... so for a little variety in this post, I have included a video that we took while we were at the shower of my nephew Tobey singing to Baby Caedmon, hope you enjoy it as much as we did (minus the part where I am singing...)




P.S. I think you have to click play and wait a few seconds for it to "buffer" and then click it again to play... since this is our first posted video, I am not sure exactly how it works, but I know it does, cause it eventually played when i clicked it a couple of times... Also you will have to click the pause button on the music player in the right sidebar, so that you can hear the video.


1 comment:

Jeri Maxedon said...

i WANT this video!!! hope you're feeling good...she'll be here soon!