Wednesday, September 9, 2009

things i love: week three

#1

watching you while you're sleeping. your little mouth always hangs open just like russ.

#2

knowing that you are really healthy and growing after we go see the doctor. it makes me so proud that we are doing things right.

#3

the way you stretch out real big making lots of funny faces after you wake up in the morning.

#4

the night daddy danced with you in our bedroom for the first time. my favorite part is that it wasn't a sweet little slow dance, but a really fast silly dance! you just looked around as if it was completely normal, and me and russ just laughed a lot. definitely one of my favorite moments of your life so far.

#5

when you are crying and then I simply pick you up and you immediately stop crying. I really feel like a real mom in those moments...

#6

just laying on the couch watching tv while you sleep laying on my chest.

#7

when we are out in public and people ask if you are mine and I get to say yes, yes she is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The love you and Russ have for Caedmon is so obvious in the way you guys hold her and look at her. She is so blessed to have you guys as parents and you and Russ are so blessed to have such a beautiful, precious, and absolutely perfect baby girl! We love all of you so much and are so excited to have you right across the road (and down the hill)! :)

jenny said...

awwwww. gosh.

jimmyb53 said...

Dixi, when I seen Caedmon's smile it also made me smile. love yall, Pop