Tuesday, October 13, 2009

things I love: week eight

things I love: week eight

#1
making this list, I know this adding this one is like cheating but it really is something I love because I can't wait till you are old enough to read it for yourself and know how what our life was like when you first arrived.

#2
how your dad gets so excited when you smile at him.

#3
how easy going you are when we take you places. I hope you stay that way!

#4
the way your hair looks after I dry your head with a towel and then brush your hair over to the side.

#5
just simply being with you all the time. I don't ever want to leave you! how will I ever be able to send you to kindergarten?

#6
the way you grunt when you cry because you have gas

#7
how "tough" you are when you get a boo boo (storm scratched your little foot this week), and the fact that when daddy let you know that you were tough, you smiled real big!




1 comment:

Candi (and Emma, too) said...

I love the lists that you make :). Many of the things included on them remind me of things that I've written for my Emma.

I laugh at some of them (especially the crying and grunting because of gas thing, considering she still does that at eleven months old - haha), and I also tear up at some of them (especially the way her hair looks after towel-drying it and brushing it over - I think I brush Emma's over at least ten times before I put her PJs on her because I love brushing her hair so much).

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you had a reader who definitely enjoys your posts :).