Wednesday, October 21, 2009

things I love: week nine

things I love: week nine

#1
when I lay you down in your crib and you get so excited! it is hard to describe it but you start kicking your legs and making these happy noises and you smile but not the same smile that you always have it is a different one where your mouth is more open... but it is definitely a happy face!

#2
I know this one isn't really about you but it's because of you so I am going to add it... I love that my dad made you a toy box. it is so beautiful. Everyone who sees it is so impressed and I love that I get to say that your Pop made it for you. it makes it so much better than just buying it somewhere...

#3
when you smile while you are sleeping...

#4
the fact that you love it when I sing "you are my sunshine" to you. it literally solves all your problems and dries all your tears, like magic.

#5
that you only poop a few times a week now! saves us lots of time and diapers and wipes!

#6
that I know you are eating well because you are getting so so heavy!

#7
your perfect little frown. I don't like that you have to frown sometimes but when you do it is adorable.


Caedmon had her 2 month checkup today...that means shots!
so here are her before and after pictures...

BEFORE
(click me)

and 3 bugs bunny bandaids later...

AFTER
(click me)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Remind me again, who else is it that likes to hear you sing the Sunshine song?????